Sunday, October 6, 2013

کراچی کی ننھی بچی مدد کی منتظر۔

Humanitarian
Bismillah Rehman ur Raheem 
Aslam O Alaikum 
My brothers & sisters

My daughter named Ms. Ayza is paralyzed at the time of birth. She is 04 years old and can't speak, sit & walk. Dr. said she recovered with time. So I contacted with physiotherapist, he says that she can be normal, if exercise continue for 06 months. Monthly exercise expenses is Rs.6000/- month. We are poor, so cant barred these expenses.

I appeal to all please help me in this regard.

You can help thru western union;

Name: Khalil-ur-Rehman
CNIC # 42501-3216371-3

OR

Bank A/C # 000 2123310

United Bank Limited, Pakistan Steel Branch Karachi

Note: Pictures attached.

Thx

Father
آپ انکے نام پر کلک کر کے ان کی پروفائل پر جاسکتےہیں اور ان سے رابطہ کر سکتے ہیں۔Khalil-ur-Rehman
 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment